Greenslade & Co. is a specialized provider of dimensional calibration services to manufacturers and distributors throughout the world. Just to name a few, our services extend to the automotive, commercial, aerospace, and medical industries. Our calibration laboratory has state-of-the-art precision equipment. To ensure the greatest degree of accuracy, all certifications are generated using automated input methods and a registered calibration software program. We are accredited to ISO 17025 by the American Association of Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA). With continued equipment additions and scope expansions, we are broadening our capabilities to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
- All calibration orders are N.I.S.T. traceable
- All calibration prices listed include A2LA Accredited, ISO-17025 Certification unless otherwise noted
- Average turn around on most calibration orders is 4-5 business days, pending order size and quantity
- On-site calibration is available on selected items. Please contact sales for further details
- All gages require a minimum of 24 hours in our controlled environment for proper temperature normalization
- Any items that require sub-contracted calibration will be held until quote approval confirmation from the customer
- All sub-contracted vendors are approved to ISO-17025
- GREENSLADE EXPEDITE LAB SERVICE is available as follows:
- 1 Day Lab Service – $50 or 50% of calibration charge of items being expedited, which ever is greater
- 2 Day Lab Service – $35 or 35% of calibration charge of items being expedited, which ever is greater
- 3 Day Lab Service – $25 or 25% of calibration charge of items being expedited, which ever is greater
Prices subject to change without notice
Gage Management System
We offer Gage Insite indexing of your entire inventory and automated gage due data reminders with our online Gage Management System. Features of our online Gage Management System include: Paperless Certification; Printable; 24/7 Availability; Search by Date, Manufacturer, ID#, Model#, and Serial#; Monitor and Maintain all of Your Certifications.